Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Win The House Of The Demon or The Dead Don't Scream On DVD!

Photobucket

Prize : Five copies of The Dead Don't Scream and four copies of The House Of The Demon will be awarded to nine individual winners.

Where : fangoria.com

Deadline : This contest was just put up today and the winners will be drawn sometime next week, so get your entries in THIS week!

How To Enter : Send an e-mail to dvds@fangoria.com with your name, phone number, e-mail address, mailing address, and age.

Open To : Everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is weird, I'm subscribed to your blog in blogger but haven't seen any new posts for the past week, then I come to the site and there are loads...any idea why this might be?

- Zac

Johnny said...

Bah, i'm trying to get to the bottom of that. I've noticed this problem over the past couple days but i'm not sure what to do about it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I just checked out other blogs I'm subscribed to and they've done loads of posts...
but none of them showed up.
- Zac

Johnny said...

Ah so then I guess it's not just a problem with my blog. That's relieving. Must be a general Blogger problem. This better get resolved soon or heads will roll!!

Anonymous said...

It just got resolved...somewhat.