Monday, November 16, 2009

Win The Canyon on DVD!



Honeymooners Nick and Lori head off to the Grand Canyon for adventure and time alone together. Upon arriving, they hire Henry as their guide, who seems to have his own idea about the outdoor excursion. When tragedy strikes, the newlyweds must fend for themselves. Discovering they are prey being hunted by something or someone, they desperately fight for survival to escape the canyon alive.

PRIZE : The Canyon on DVD.

WHERE : Horrorview

DEADLINE : December 18th.

HOW TO ENTER : Click the above link and complete the form.

OPEN TO : Everyone.

1 comment:

MW said...

Don't think I've heard of this one, formally. Consider me interested. For some reason I always like these films, though they rarely turn out good.

They should be in a sub-genre of their own... like "Road Trip Horror". I swear I see 10 a year in that genre alone.